QMS Strategy, Integration and Industry Quality Standards Management, The Boeing Company, Lake Stevens, WA, USA
Alan Daniels currently works for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in the Regulatory and Quality Systems Organization (RQSO) with the responsibility of the Boeing enterprise QMS Strategy, Integration and Industry Standards Management. International standards activities include:
• Leader/Chairman of the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) “Requirements Strategy Stream” (26 standards) - AAQG/IAQG member since 2006
• Leader/Chairman of the IAQG Standard (AS) “9100 Team”Convener/Chairman
• ISO Technical Committee 176 Sub Committee 2 - Working Group 23 – “Product Support and Communications”
• “ISO Technical Committee 176 SC2 Liaison”, representing the IAQG
• Vice Chairman of the “US ISO Technical Advisory Group (TAG) 176” - member since 2006
• 33 Years in AS&D Quality
2018 Exhibitor Registration Open Now!
You can still submit a Proposal as a substitute or backup SpeakerSUBMIT A PROPOSAL
Participating Organizations at the ISO 9000 World Conference
Department of Commerce
Environmental Protection Agency
Schindler Elevator Corporation
© Copyright 2017. European Quality Institute. All Rights Reserved.