The International Conference on ISO 9000 (the ISO 9000 Conference) is organized by European Quality Institute (EQI), a Pennsylvania 501(c)(3) non-for-profit, educational corporation. Since 1991 we have produced the International Conference on ISO, the world’s premier Conference and Exposition devoted to ISO 9000 and related Quality Management Standards.
What information is being collected?
If you apply for membership, register for training or a conference, register to take Professional Registration exam, or request any other product or service, EQI collects information from you such as your name, job title, company, address, phone, fax and e-mail address. This information is collected only if you give it voluntarily. Information provided to EQI will be used internally in order to process your specific request and will not be sold or shared with outside parties. Your information may be used to send you EQI publications, information relating to upcoming EQI activities or important membership announcements. In addition, EQI makes members’ contact information available to other members through the Members-only website. This information can only be accessed with a legitimate EQI username and password; for this reason, we strongly urge you limit unauthorized access to your EQI username and password. The contact information may also be printed in hard copy once each year and distributed to paying EQI members. You may edit your contact information at any time through the Members-only website or by calling or e-mailing EQI headquarters at +1 (412) 782-3383 or email@example.com.
Online Registration: Mailing address information collected from you is used by EQI and THE ISO 9000 CONFERENCE exhibiting companies as distributed through a third party. In addition, company, city, state, country, phone, and fax may be provided to EQI exhibitors you visit on the exposition floor when your Expocard is swiped. This information may also be provided to other EQI exhibitors who purchase the Conferee mailing list. Also, registration information is used to report general demographic statistics to EQI exhibiting companies and media representatives.
How will your information be used?
EQI Mailing List Opt-Ins Disclosure to Third Parties: EQI uses your e-mail address to respond to your request(s) and to relay communication such as important correspondence regarding the upcoming EQI. The database and its contents remain with us and stay with our provider. Your personal data is not passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever.
Do We Employ Cookies?
Disclosure of Information
EQI may occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as bulk mailing or publication printing. We provide those companies only with the information they need to complete to service they have been contracted to perform, and they are prohibited from using the information provided for any other purpose.
EQI may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or if such disclosure is necessary to: comply with a legal order; defend EQI or its employees, affiliates or partners; or protect the personal safety of EQI employees, affiliates, partners, members or site users.
1) Please note that the International Conference on ISO 9000 (the ISO 9000 Conference) is organized by the European Quality Institute, an independent non-profit organization based in Pennsylvania, USA, that was set up primarily to organize the ISO 9000 Conference. Since its inception in 1991, the ISO 9000 conference is the leading conference on the ISO 9000 and related standards. The conference is not in any way endorsed, affiliated or in any other manner connected to the International Organization for Standardization ISO/IEC and/or its members.
2) International Intellectual Property and Copyright laws protect all materials contained on the EQI Web site. ‘Material’ includes all text, graphics, icons, photographs, software, audio, and video. Permission is granted to download, copy, or print material for personal, instructional, publicity, or non-commercial use.
3) Information contained on our Web site does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of EQI. Information found on the EQI Web site should not be relied on as medical, legal, business, or tax advice.
4) The EQI Web site provides hyperlinks to external sites for the convenience of our visitors. Such a hyperlink doesn’t imply that EQI endorses the content or operation of external sites. You are solely responsible for how you use any external site linked from this Web site.
5) The laws of the State of Pennsylvania and the United States of America apply, no matter where this Web site is viewed. Any suits filed against EQI must be filed in the state of Pennsylvania.
All International Conference on ISO 9000 content (as defined above) Copyright © (1991 – present) The International Conference on ISO 9000. All rights reserved.