• 35+ years of experience using DoD technical documentation, drawings and specifications and software applications
• 30+ years of experience in NAVAIR/Industry Continual Process Improvement initiatives including AIRSPEED, CMMI, TPM, TQM, Quality Circles, JIT, 5S, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma, CIP, ISO and AS9100
• 20+ years of supervisory experience
• 12+ years of Program and Project Management experience for DoD programs
• 6 years of ISO9000 and AS9100 implementation and administration
• 6 years ISO/AS certified lead auditor performing ISO and AS audits for NAVAIR organizations at various DoD vendors as well as Patuxent River, MD, China Lake, CA and Point Mugu, CA
Call for Proposals
Proposal Submission Deadline:
Acceptance notification date:
Early Registration Deadline:
Please make sure to review and prepare the material needed before you start the on-line Proposal Submission Form. Click here to see Proposal Submission Guidelines.
Who May Submit: This online form may be used by a principal speaker, co-speaker, contact person, or a committee member submitting on behalf of a speaker.
Multiple Proposals: You may submit multiple proposals.
Conference Registration Fee:
Length of Presentations: Technical sessions are typically 35 minutes. There will be a limited number of "double" sessions, 70 minutes, at the end of each day.
You will need the following to submit a proposal
Proposal Title: Maximum 80 characters including spaces.
Keywords:Please include three keywords with a maximum of 100 characters, including spaces.
Industry Sector: Please select the most relevant Industry sector for the proposal from a list.
Abstract: The Abstract should be 1,500 to 5,000 characters (note that it is Characters, NOT words), including spaces.
Biography: The Biography must be 1,500 to 5,000 characters, including spaces.
Public Profile: LinkedIn or Public Profile for link for the Principal Speaker:
Speaker's Photo (optional)
Sample Video (optional)