Quality Senior Manager, Boeing, Lake Stevens, WA, USA
Alan Daniels currently works for Boeing Commercial Airplanes in the Regulatory and Quality Systems Oversight (RQSO) organization. In this position he manages the Boeing Enterprise Quality Management System (QMS) requirements, strategy, integration and industry standards management, as well as leading the Boeing Commercial Airplanes Safety Management System (SMS) Safety Assurance. In addition, he leads the (AS) 9100:2016 QMS standard training and transition activities within the Boeing Company and in support of all aviation, space and defense companies globally.
International standards activities include:
• Leader/Chair - 9100 Series Team (AS/EN/SJAC) IAQG Document Representative (IDR)
• Leader/Chair – “Requirements Strategy Stream” (27 Quality Standards) – International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG)
• Vice President – Americas Aerospace Quality Group (AAQG)
• Vice Chair - ISO Technical Committee 176 Sub-committee 01 “Concepts and Terminology”
• Chair - US ISO Technical Advisory Group (TAG) 176
• IAQG ISO TC 176 Liaison for the AS&D Industry - ISO Technical Committee 176 “Quality Management”
Mr. Daniels is one of the worlds foremost process management and quality management systems experts for ISO 9001 and 9100:2016. He is responsible for the advancement of process management strategy, development and the deployment of quality requirements and processes across the Boeing Company and throughout the world.
Alan has 39 years’ experience in aerospace Quality, Manufacturing and Engineering.