ISO 9000 & AUDITS WORLD CONFERENCE
Excellence & Innovation Acceleration: Unleashing the Power of Great People
Presenter: Jose Pires, President, Global Excellence & Innovation, San Antonio, TX, USA
Keywords: Culture, Excellence, Innovation
Industry: Energy/Oil & Gas
“Excellence & Innovation Acceleration: Unleashing the Power of Great People and Organizations” In a fast-changing world, how do you build a culture where extraordinary innovation becomes ordinary? A culture that lasts and consistently delivers exponential leaders, growth and value creation. The key ingredients to innovation acceleration are not what you see portrayed most often in the media. Great, enduring organizations know what it really takes to create and, most importantly, scale innovation. We will explore how to blend disciplined innovation methods with elements of venture capitalism, crowdsourcing and collaborative leadership to deliver rapid and sustainable business improvements and innovations in any industry. This high energy session will engage the audience in powerful collaborative leadership principles applied to business improvement and innovation. In the “Need for Speed” challenge, participants will collaborate to innovate in real time and “make the impossible, possible.” Key Aspects or Customizations of Selected Session Building a culture of innovation that lasts. Accelerating innovation and leadership development to create value. Engaging all professionals, from front line employees to senior leaders.
High energy, humor, interaction. Cross industry, practical examples. Exponential innovation simulation during the keynote. About Excellence & Innovation: Excellence & Innovation combines disciplined innovation methods with elements of venture capitalism, crowdsourcing and collaborative leadership to deliver rapid and sustainable business improvements and innovations in any industry. Its track record of innovation, leadership development, strategy execution and value creation for over two decades has won multiple industry awards and accolades, including the 2015 Global Engineering and Construction Award of Excellence (Rice Global E&C Forum), the 2016 Top U.S. Private Company for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine) and the 2017 Business Transformation & Operational Excellence World Summit award. Excellence
& Innovation acceleration, culture and business transformation, and operational excellence includes more than 30,000 professionals and 100 clients in energy, oil & gas, power generation, telecommunications, technology, finance, banking, insurance, law, healthcare, transportation, infrastructure, electronics, semiconductors, food, manufacturing, education, government and non-profit organizations in more than 20 countries. Sample Results of Excellence & Innovation Acceleration: ANDEAVOR CORPORATION $35 Billion Global Oil & Gas Company with 14,000 employees;
• 2,000+ strategic and value creation business innovations from all functional areas implemented within 18 months. All 14,000 employees trained and engaged in companywide innovations within 12 months.
• Combined business innovation and synergies yielding audited EBITDA benefits in excess of $1 billion.
• Higher employee satisfaction, including 20-fold increase in voluntary engagement, driven by idea meritocracy mechanisms and collaborative leadership development.
• Company public stock increased 1,200% since 2010 with market value reaching $35.6 billion in 2018. BLACK & VEATCH CORPORATION $4 Billion Global Infrastructure Company with 12,000 employees;
• Winner of the global award for Business Transformation & Operational Excellence at world summit.
• Ranked #1 US Private company for Leaders (Chief Executive Magazine).
• 10-fold increase in voluntary employee engagement (7,000+ globally) and value creation of $150M.
• 400+ innovations to all stages of $500M+ EPC project proposals, execution, management and supply chain, including significant innovations to key project support functions and client operations.
• Evolution has led to technology growth accelerators, hackathons, and new businesses being launched (vertical farming, data centers, mining)