ISO 9000 & AUDITS WORLD CONFERENCE
Mitigate Risk Within Your Supply Chain and Control Supplier Costs
Presenter: Mike Miller, Founder & CEO, TIP Technologies, Waukesha, WI, USA
Keywords: Quality Management, Supplier Quality Management, Supplier Performance
Success for today's manufacturer requires efficient communication with suppliers and the ability to effectively track supplier performance. Externally supplied products often fall short of expectations. Without full transparency into the supplier product lifecycle, quality can suffer. If you have disparate systems for supplier data, or want to mitigate risk within your supply chain, you need a Supplier Management Solution that fosters online collaboration. An effective supplier management solution can help you deliver higher quality products. Real-time supplier quality data enables you to spot defects before they become an issue and avoid costly rework. This presentation will discuss supplier performance, supplier corrective actions, supplier scorecards and Supplier audits. We will also identify the risks facing today’s manufacturers and provide strategies for improved supplier collaboration.
• Understand the true cost of quality by using an interactive dashboard including key performance indicators, accessible via standard browser
• Explore provider related costs and data to hold poor performers accountable. Delegate verification activities to the supplier and provide real-time audit status updates
• Ensure compliance and complete audit history by tracking important regulatory requirements such as AS9100D, ISO 9001:2015, FDA, and MIL Standard
• Proactively monitor suppliers based on performance trends such as delivery, receiving, purchasing, nonconformance corrective action and DPMO. Drill down to find the root cause
• Rate suppliers by commodity and by individual item for improved visibility
• Associate first-tier suppliers to their sub-tier suppliers for improved traceability
• Improve security with encrypted access to supplier data Accurate insight into your supplier network will allow you to be more proactive and drive continuous improvement. Learn to monitor your suppliers based on performance trends such as delivery, receiving, purchasing, nonconformance and corrective action, provide better visibility into supplier activities, improve process flow and build better relationships through interaction and collaboration.