Please have the following information ready before you start filling out the on-line form
Note: On the on-line form, the word "registration" is used interchangeably with "Submission"
1) Proposal Submitted By: Please tell us who will be submitting the proposal; principal speaker, co-speaker, contact person, or a committee member on behalf of the speaker(s).
2) Which Conference? Please tell us which conference you would like to be considered. Some topics may fit into either program. You may select both ISO and LSS. If you select both, then the Review Committee will decide where the presentation fits in best.
3) Proposal Title: Maximum 80 characters, including spaces. Please note that the Conference reserves the right to revise a proposed title.
4) Level (optional): Please select the most appropriate level for the audience. If this question is left blank, the review committee will assign the appropriate level.
- Basic: Providing core concepts
- Intermediate: Going beyond core concepts
- Advanced: Providing in-depth information
5) Keywords: Please include three keywords with a maximum of 100 characters, including spaces.
6) Industry Sector: Please select the most relevant Industry sector for the proposal from a list.
7) Abstract: The Abstract should identify the major concepts that will be presented. It must be in text format only, and may not include graphs, tables, or charts. There is a minimum of 1,500 characters, and a maximum of 5,000 characters (note that it is "Characters", NOT "words"), including spaces, roughly half a page.
8) Principal Speaker's Biography: The Biography must be in text format only, and may not include graphs, tables, or charts. There is a minimum of 1,500 characters, and a maximum of 5,000 characters (note that it is "Characters", NOT "words"), including spaces, roughly half a page.
9) LinkedIn or Public Profile for the Principal Speaker: Please provide link(s) to the LinkedIn profile or any other public profile.
10) Track Chair (optional): Please indicate if you would like to serve as a Track Chair if your proposal is accepted. If the answer is "yes", you may be assigned a track on the same day as your presentation but at a different time slot to avoid any conflict with your presentation.
11) Principal Speaker's Photo (optional): Please upload a high resolution color photo with plain background (minimum 600 dpi). A rule of thumb for file size is 500 KB or more. Professional attire is required for the photo. Please use the last name of the speaker at the beginning of the file name. You may upload more than one photo. File must be submitted as an image file such as GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, or TIFF.
12) Sample Video (optional): If you have a video sample of your presentations that you would like to share with the Review Committee, please provide a link below or email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum file size is 100 MB. File name must start with your last name, and can not contain special characters (!@#$%^&*()?/) and must be alphanumeric characters only (ABC,123). Please do not submit any confidential or proprietary material.
13) Co-Speaker: Please indicate if there will be a Co-Speaker. Please note that only one Co-Speaker is allowed per proposal. Co-Speakers will receive a 30% discount on the conference registration fee.
14) Co-Speaker Information: Please provide the following for the Co-Speaker. Fields must be separated by commas.
c) Prefix, First Name, MI, Last Name
d) Job Title
f) Street Address
g) City, State, Zip, Country
15) Co-Speaker's Biography: The biography must be in text format only, and may not include graphs, tables, or charts. Minimum 1,500, maximum 5,000 characters including spaces.
16) LinkedIn or Public Profile for the Co-Speaker: Please provide the link(s).
17) Co-Speaker's Photo Upload: Please see above for instructions.