Deadline to submit Proposals Sep. 30, 2022
Notification Date for the Acceptance: Oct. 31, 2022
Deadline to submit PowerPoints/Presentations: Feb. 23, 2023
Please have the following information ready before you start filling out the online form. Note that the system times out at 40 minutes. Please save regularly so that you do not lose the information you entered in case you take longer than 40 minutes.
1) Proposal Submitted By: Please tell us who will be submitting the proposal; principal speaker, co-speaker, contact person, or a committee member on behalf of the speaker(s).
2) Which Conference? Please tell us which conference you would like to be considered. Some topics may fit into either program. You may select both ISO and LSS. If you select both, then the Review Committee will decide where the presentation fits in best.
3) Proposal Title:Please note that the Conference reserves the right to revise a proposed title.
4) Level: Please select the most appropriate level for the audience.
6) Industry Sector:
8) Principal Speaker's Biography: The Biography must be in text format only, and may not include graphs, tables, or charts. There is a minimum of 1,500 characters, and a maximum of 5,000 characters (note that it is "Characters", NOT "words"), including spaces, roughly half a page. *
10) Principal Speaker's Photo (optional): Please upload a high resolution color photo with plain background (minimum 600 dpi). A rule of thumb for file size is 500 KB or more. Professional attire is required for the photo. Please use the last name of the speaker at the beginning of the file name. You may upload more than one photo. File must be submitted as an image file such as GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, or TIFF.
11a) Co-Speaker: Please indicate if there will be a Co-Speaker. Please note that only one Co-Speaker is allowed per proposal. Co-Speakers will receive a 20% discount for the conference at which they are presenting.
11b) Co-Speaker Information: If you have a co-speaker you will be asked to provide the following information about your co-speaker. Prefix, First Name, Co-Speaker Middle Initial, Co-Speaker Last Name, Co-Speaker Email, Phone, Job, Title, Company, Address, City, Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, Country