Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
March 23-24, 2020
Disney Springs (Official Walt Disney World® Hotel across from Disney Springs™)
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard, Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830, USA
Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area, an Official Walt Disney World® Hotel, is located within easy walking distance to Disney Springs™ - a truly amazing place. This eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment will have you wondering where the day went. To make your getaway even more convenient, shuttle transportation is also available for all guests to/from Disney Springs™.
Reserve Your Room
- Click Here to Reserve Your Room
Hotel Passkey: https://book.passkey.com/event/49942761/owner/198/landing
- Hotel Reservation Cut-Off Date: February 24, 2020
- Check in: 4 PM; Check out: 11 AM
Group Room Rate
Single/Double: $199+$20 Discounted resort fee+applicable taxes.
Resort fee covers the following:
- Guestroom High Speed Internet Access
- Disney Bus transportation
- Local/1-800 Calls up to 60 minutes
- DVDNow Movie Rentals
- Two (2) 16 oz. Starbucks Coffees daily, redeemable at Mainstreet Market
- Two (2) 16.9 oz bottled water (Nestle Pure Life) daily, redeemable at Mainstreet Market
- $5.00 discount on one attraction ticket sold at the concierge desk (coupons cannot be combined)
- 10% off coupon to Accents Gift Shop with $30.00 purchase
- Room rates are valid 3 days before and 3 days after the event dates.
Early Departure Fee
If a guest who has requested a room within your Room Block checks out prior to the guest's reserved checkout date, the Hotel will add an early checkout fee to that guest's individual account (one night’s room and tax). Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Hotel at or before check-in of any change in planned length of stay. The Hotel will inform your Group attendees of this potential charge upon check-in and requests that you also inform your attendees of this obligation.
The Hotel will deduct any collected early departure fees from the amount you may owe
- Disney Springs® (walking distance)
- Magic Kingdom® Park (5 miles)
- Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park (5 miles)
- Epcot® (2 miles)
- Disney's Hollywood Studios® (3 miles)
Walk to Disney SpringsDisney Springs is an outdoor shopping, dining, and entertainment complex at the Walt Disney World Resort in Bay Lake, Florida, near Orlando. The complex opened on March 22, 1975, and has been expanded and renamed at other times over the years, until 2013, when plans were announced for a three-year renovation and expansion of the complex, and on September 29, 2015, the name officially changed to Disney Springs.
The complex includes four distinct areas: Marketplace, The Landing, Town Center, and West Side. Buses and water taxis operated by Disney Transport provide transportation between Disney Springs and other areas of Walt Disney World.
Enjoy a variety of entertainment venues, shops, and restaurants all located within easy walking distance. Nearby attractions at Disney Springs® include House of Blues, Splitsville Luxury Lanes, Characters In Flight tethered hot air balloon, and more!
Shuttle Transportation to Disney Theme Parks Included in your stay, Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista - Disney Springs™ Area offers continuous transportation to and from Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Disney Springs™. Shuttle transportation begins one hour prior to park opening and ends two hours after park closing.
- It’s true: Orlando is a magical place. And it’s not just because it’s home to Cinderella’s castle at Walt Disney World. There’s an incredible mix of fun things to do in this great city that make it an ideal vacationing spot for not only families but young singles, baby boomers, foodies, outdoor adventurous types, luxury shoppers and international visitors.
- While the city was built on theme park fame, the number and variety of Orlando attractions have grown to include world-famous restaurants, high-end outlet shopping centers, theatrical performances, and amazing concert and sporting event venues.
- Golfers love the challenging and historic courses throughout the city, and art-lovers enjoy the Orlando Museum of Art, the Mennello Museum of American Art as well as a number of small, funky galleries and art studios sprinkled throughout the area.
- Orlando is a place known for hospitality, and that extends to its many hotels, spas and services that suit every budget and taste.
- Parents appreciate some of the amenities offered at the Disney-area accommodations, such as five-star fine dining restaurants, luxurious spas and serene rooftop pools.
- And kids love themed hotels that highlight animals, costumed characters, rock ‘n’ roll, and princesses.
- If you’re looking for quirky, interesting things to do in a half-day, afternoon or evening, Orlando has a number of fun spots that make for great memories and neat stories.
- Madame Tussauds Orlando has a dazzling assortment of lifelike wax celebrities and the Great Escape Room is part scavenger hunt, part mind-game as groups and families work together to get out of an enclosure with hidden passageways and trap doors.
- Hit one of the many water parks to cool down or spend an air-conditioned afternoon inside the Orlando Science Center, the Orlando Fire Museum or the National Vietnam War Museum.
- For an incredible view of the city from a glass capsule, visit the 400-foot ICON Orlando observation wheel on International Drive, which is also near several great shops, restaurants, bars and galleries.
- One of the coolest spots in town – quite literally – is ICEBAR Orlando, which features a below-freezing room with a bar entirely carved from ice and a full menu and dance floor in the warmer adjacent room.
- Craft beer enthusiasts will love trying the organic beers at Orlando Brewing or special-batch brews at one of the dozens of breweries and taprooms, many of which also have excellent menus offering everything from wings to vegan dishes to fancy oysters and sustainable seafood dishes.
- Orlando has several parks and lakes that are great for relaxing, exercise and adventure. Rent a paddleboard or paddleboat, soar over the city in a hot air balloon, picnic under an old oak, spot dolphins on a boating day trip, swim with manatees and pet a sloth at the Exotic Animal Experience.
- There are several watersports centers if you’re looking to try waterskiing or jet skiing, or for an even bigger thrill, try parasailing or sky diving.
- There’s no limit to the many adventures and exciting times that await in Orlando, a city that’s inspired by dreams and wonder.
- From the Magic Kingdom to magical spa treatments, Orlando sparkles with the promise of adventure. Spend a day exploring the world-famous Disney theme parks, giggling with the dolphins at SeaWorld, or screaming your head off on a Universal Studios roller coaster. For a less adrenaline-pumping afternoon, enjoy the quiet natural beauty of the Harry P. Leu Gardens, or enjoy a seaweed scrub at a luxury day spa. Savor fresh and local ingredients at one of Orlando’s James Beard-nominated restaurants.
PowerPoint submission deadline:
Deadline for hotel reservation:
Speakers’ Orientation Meeting:
Sunday, March 22, 2020
6 PM-7 PM
Please click the link below to download the Speaker Instructions