EXHIBIT DATES: MARCH 23-24, 2020
Click here to download exhibitor booth layout.
Click here to download exhibitor kit.
Click here to download Electrical Form
(Official Walt Disney World® Hotel across from Disney Springs™)
Palm Ballroom 2
1751 Hotel Plaza Boulevard
Lake Buena Vista, FL, 32830 USA
Exhibit Schedule (Revised on January 24, 2020)
Decorating Company Move In:
Sunday, March 22, 2020; 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Sunday, March 22, 2020; 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Monday, March 23, 2020; 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2020; 7:30 AM -1:00 PM
Tuesday, March 24, 2020; 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Exhibit Booth Fees
· 8' X 10' Booth Super Saver price of $1,495 until 11/30/2019
· Early Bird price of $1,595; 12/1/2019 & 1/31/2020
· Full price of $1,695 starts on 2/1/2020
What is Included
- With an Exhibit Booth, you are entitled to bring two booth personnel and both booth personnel will receive complimentary conference attendance.
- 8’ high blue and green back drape
- 3’ high blue side dividers One 6’ table draped black
- Two side chairs
- One wastebasket
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign·
Please note that the Sponsorship is combined for both conferences. In order to sponsor an item, you must be exhibiting at either the LSS or the ISO Conference.
- The exhibit area is carpeted. Electricity is additional.
- Each additional Exhibit Personnel must register as regular conferees.
- Exhibitors are not eligible for the Early Registration Gifts.
- The Conference reserves the right to move the Food & Beverage functions to a location that is assigned by the hotel
- Reception: $2,500
- Conference Bags: $ 3,000
- Conference Folders: $2,500
- 1-Page Insert in Conference Bags: $1,000
- ISOLSS Conference Attendee List for one-time use, post conference only: $800.00
Attendee Mailing List
Conference Mailing list will be available for purchase ($800) in an electronic format exclusively for our exhibitors.
Please note that the attendee list will include the name, company, and mailing address of both conferences combined. The list will not include phone numbers or email addresses. The mailing list will be available only after the conference, and by April 15, 2020. The Attendee List is for one time use only.
Sale of Merchandise on the Exhibit Floor
Please note that most events/conferences do not allow the sale of book or any other merchandise that they are exhibiting at their booth. At the ISO 9000 World Conference, the exhibiting companies are permitted to carry on sales transactions, provided that the item being sold is legal in the state and you charge and pay the applicable sales tax.
Organizations represented at the conference are a cross-section of the following industries:
· Financial & Banking (SOX)
· Food and Beverages
· Information Technology
· Medical Devices
· Public Administration & Safety
· Regulated Industries
· Transactional Services