VIRTUAL EXHIBIT DATES: MARCH 22-23, 2021
ISO 9000 Conference & Audits Conference will be held virtually.
Exhibitors will enjoy networking opportunities with qualified delegates, making it the perfect platform to launch a new products, collect feedback, and generate new leads. Exhibitors are expected to submit the following information by February 15, 2021,
Exhibitor Information Using the Exhibitor Google Form
1. URL: Please provide the URL for your company website.
2. Representative: Contact name and email address.
3. Company Description: Up to 250 words
4. Social Media Links (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
5. Products & Services: Virtual Exhibit Booth Content
Exhibitor Uploads – Please email to email@example.com
1. Logo: High resolution, in full color, height or width up to 2,000 pixels each, 600+ dpi/inch resolution. The file size should be less than 2 MB. Only JPEG or PNG are acceptable.
2. Conference Ad: 8 ½ x 11 as PDF, up to 5 MB
Exhibit Booth Fees
Please note that the Sponsorship is combined for both conferences. In order to sponsor an item, you must be exhibiting at either the LSS or the ISO Conference.
· Price $1,695
- Reception: $2,500
- Conference Bags: $ 3,000
- Conference Folders: $2,500
- 1-Page Insert in Conference Bags: $1,000
- ISOLSS Conference Attendee List for one-time use, post conference only: $800.00
Attendee Mailing List
Conference Mailing list will be available for purchase ($800) in an electronic format exclusively for our exhibitors.
Please note that the attendee list will include the name, company, and mailing address of both conferences combined. The list will not include phone numbers or email addresses. The mailing list will be available only after the conference, and by April 15, 2021. The Attendee List is for one time use only.
Sale of Merchandise on the Exhibit Floor
Please note that most events/conferences do not allow the sale of book or any other merchandise that they are exhibiting at their booth. At the ISO 9000 World Conference, the exhibiting companies are permitted to carry on sales transactions, provided that the item being sold is legal in the state and you charge and pay the applicable sales tax.
Organizations represented at the conference are a cross-section of the following industries:
· Financial & Banking (SOX)
· Food and Beverages
· Information Technology
· Medical Devices
· Public Administration & Safety
· Regulated Industries
· Transactional Services