Please have the following information ready before you start filling out the online form. Note that the system times out at 40 minutes. Please save regularly so that you do not lose the information you entered in case you take longer than 40 minutes.
1) Which Conference? Please tell us which conference you would like to be considered. If you select both, then the Review Committee will decide where the presentation fits in best.
2) Topic/Proposal Title:Please note that the Conference reserves the right to revise a proposed title.
3) Level: Please select the most appropriate level for the audience.
Basic: Providing core concepts
Intermediate: Going beyond core concepts
Advanced: Providing in-depth information
5) Industry Sector:
7) Principal Speaker's Biography
9) Principal Speaker's Photo (optional): Please upload a high resolution color photo with plain background (minimum 600 dpi). A rule of thumb for file size is 500 KB or more. Professional attire is required for the photo. Please use the last name of the speaker at the beginning of the file name. You may upload more than one photo. File must be submitted as an image file such as GIF, JPEG, JPG, PNG, or TIFF.
10) Co-Speaker: Please indicate if there will be a Co-Speaker. Please note that only one Co-Speaker is allowed per proposal. Co-Speakers will receive a 20% discount for the conference at which they are presenting.
If you have a co-speaker you will be asked to provide the following information about your co-speaker. Prefix, First Name, Co-Speaker Middle Initial, Co-Speaker Last Name, Co-Speaker Email, Phone, Job, Title, Company, Address, City, Zip/Postal Code, State/Province, Country
11) Champagne Networking Facilitator: Please indicate the topic and a description. Champagne Networking sessions will be 20 minutes long. Description should be between 500 to 1500 words.